I was updating my info and I realized that you may not know my Gump situation. Nicholas loves the movie. For those of you who may have never seen it before it is not entirely appropriate for a 6 year old, or 4 year old since that is how old he was when he started watching it all the time. But he enjoys it and I can't exactly take it away now. Plus I don't think he understands the full concept of most of it.
Anyway, the funny part of the story is that I bought Nathan a Johnny Jump Up a few weeks ago. Nicholas asked "If this is Johnny, then what do they call the girl one?" I told him the girl one was called Jenny Jump Up. Being an avid Forrest fan, Nicholas has decided that we no longer have a Johnny Jump Up, we have a Forrest Jump Up.
A few months ago a friend of my sister's was giving away a bearded dragon. We already have one, the wonderful Thomas. Of course 1 is not enough for Brad so he took it. Of course there was a catch. The dragon is paralyzed from being fed mealworms and lack of nutrition. He scoots around but can only move one set of legs - I don't remember if its the front or back. We have named him Lt Dan in honor of the Forrest Gump character of course. I guess that's a sign Nicholas is growing up. We had all of our animals named after Thomas the Tank Characters and now we have moved on to Forrest Gump characters.
There is still a large debate in the house as to where Forrest sits in the square in Savannah. I know I am right but the boys will not listen. It makes since though, the cars are going the wrong way around the circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
why you keep allowing reptiles into your house is beyond me! But our Little Forrest really appreciated Nicholas's enthusiasm for THE movie!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!