This was a busy weekend. Friday, Terrina, Nicholas and I went to the Reds game where the Reds one 6-4 over the Cardinals. If the Reds had not changed pitchers they would have easily won 6-1. We had Skyline - Yippee Yum! And Nicholas is now an official Red Head and met Mr Redsman so now we have free tickets to some games.
Saturday Brad and I went yard saling but didn't buy anything. Later we went to his parent's for Mother's Day Dinner a day early. We bought his mom a charm bracelet so now we can get her charms instead of candles for gifts. We left the kids there for the night and went out. This was one of the first nights I had been out out for a while. I had 3 captain and diet pepsi, 2 "pussy licker" shots, a long beach, a washington apple shot, and I kept putting my straw in Brad's beer for a "sip" Needless to say by the time I got home I was asleep (I actually fell asleep at the bar a couple of times) my wonderful husband tucked me in. The funniest part was when we pulled up to the house at 130 am our 86 y/o neighbor was just getting home and said "you two are out late!"
Sunday I got up at 1030 (remember no kids) without a hangover :) and went to pick up the kids and then went to lunch with my parents and Terrina. We went to Lake White Club and after we ate Terrina and dad wanted to see the "log cabin" that was advertised as being 45,000 dollars. After driving around the whole lake we found the trailer with "log" siding in a campground/trailer park, the ad didn't do it justice.
Today Brad and I went to Dayton to the BX. He bought me roses since his walmart rose bushes from last year never grew. When we dug them up they did not even have roots! My mom also got me 2 rose bushes for my birthday so my garden is almost as good as the one in Georgia!
Now it's time to go to bed so I can go to work tomorrow and probably be in Triage once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment